RSS

Mantanani, Sabah - Divers' paradise

Nice view of the beach

Picture of dugong - the endangered creature

The Mantanani group of islands just off Kudat, Sabah proffers not only stunning vistas of clear aquamarine waters but a once in a lifetime opportunity to dive with the legendary dugong. Home of this endangered creature whose population around the world numbers only 100,000. With 19 relatively shallow dive sites and three wrecks from World War II lying in 42 metres of water, Mantanani is a scuba diving paradise.
"This place is going to be my first place to visit as soon as I get my scuba diving license. Top priority! May be it should be in my 2011's vision."
If you need more information of this topic, please leave in the comment. I will search and revert back to you in the same comment column.

0 comments:

Post a Comment