RSS

Gwen Stefani is visiting Malaysia?


Am I dreaming? I was so happy to read today's newspaper...

Gwen Stefani is making her 1st debut here in Malaysia. She will be performing at Putra Indoor Stadium on August 21. Hmm.. I don't think the concert can fit into the stadium, The maximum capacity is only 16,000. The concert will be on the Asian leg of her “The Sweet Escape” tour. The Asian leg will take her to Tokyo, Osaka, Hong Kong and Bangkok in August before hitting Kuala Lumpur.

I can't wait to hear Wind It Up and The Sweet Escape live... the organiser has not finally the ticket detail yet. I will update again soon. Stay tune people!!

UPDATE: Tickets is now on sale: RM382, RM362, RM282, RM172, RM122
You can get it from: Axcess box office, 1 Utama, Rock corner, Midvalley, Hard rock cafe, Planet hollywood, Hotline: 03-77115000 or 03-77817302
More info, visit www.axcess.com.my

If you need further information on this topic, please leave in the comment. I will revert back in the same comment column. To ensure that you don't miss any valuable travel tips to Malaysia, make sure you subscribed to our newsletter feed for FREE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment