RSS

Meeting a South Korea fan

Last Tuesday I met Chrystal; one of my blog readers and my good friend Fydah. We had dinner at Bubba Gump, Sunway Pyramid together. The food was nice and the company was great. All in all, I am glad that we met! Chrystal will be going to South Korea in May for about a month and she is curious about the whole planning and preparation as she will be traveling alone this time. Based on her past experiences, she has done backpacking numerous time with her friends and I am totally confident that she will survive in South Korea even going alone.

Chrystal 씨, 한국에서 즐거운 시간 보내세요!

My dinner, BBQ beef ribs and chicken thigh. This
goes straight to my chubby cheek. ^^
Chrystal and me doing the "small heart". My friend, Fydah- she's
from Keningau, Sabah.

Big heart.

Definitely will come again. Burpp..Alhamdulillah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment