RSS

Sogang University


Hi everyone,

It's have been a long time since my last update right?

What have I been doing?

I have decided to pursue learning Korean for real (not that I haven't..hehe) but for serious. After so much hesitation, I chose Sogang University to study. Currently, I'm sending some required documents for the administration to process my application. My plan is to study for a year starting from this December 2011.

Here's the reply from Sogang University on my application:

"Dear Zarina Jani

Thank you for applying to Sogang University Korean Language Education Center (KLEC).

I need more documents to admit you to study in Sogang University KLEC.
So, would you please send your scanned passport, Alien Registration Card (if you have), bank statement (deposit over than 3,000 USD)  and diploma (transcript from university or college is possible) to me via e-mail. (KLEC must check that documents because of Korean Immigration Rules for foreign students.)

I will send a mail about your total tuition and Sogang’s bank information after I check your documents.

Thanks again for applying to KLEC’s 2011 Winter program. I look forward to meeting you soon at Sogang University KLEC."


Can't say whether I have gone nut or what, but this is really like a giant leap for me. There are a few things that I want to achieve by sincerely studying Korean but firstly, I just want to speak proficiently without stuttering. ^^ I would like to thank Heo Young Seang at BotheringSeoul for the motivation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment